02nd Oct 2020
CryptoBucks App Updates & Things We’re Working On
It’s been an exciting year for the CryptoBucks team, and for cryptocurrency as a whole. From a weakening U.S. fiat system, to large banking institutions welcoming digital currencies onto their platforms (we’re looking at you, JPMorgan), crypto has recently gotten a major boost towards mainstream adoption.
Our team is constantly posting updates on Twitter, but in case you missed anything, here is what we’ve been working on:
- CryptoBucks has launched XRP payments. We are also exploring other coin options- what would you like to see added next?
- We applied to Visa’s new fintech resources and development program. Visa recently shared that it is approaching innovation and evaluating opportunities to incorporate promising technologies, such as crypto and blockchain, into its operations. Visa is considering partnership proposals from an increasing number of crypto companies, and we look forward to learning more about it!
- We are in talks with a publicly traded payment processor to add crypto payment capabilities for over 50,000 merchants with $40 billion in traditional processing volume. Stay tuned!
- Our parent company, Aliant Payments, has sponsored the CryptoBucks professional fishing team. In addition to catching some monster-sized wahoo, this has led to increased exposure of the brand on social media. We are also looking at and discussing other endorsement deals with professional sports leagues. Check out our YouTube channel and Twitter for pictures and videos from our fishing adventures!
- CryptoBucks is in development to add the app to major point of sale hardware that will extend consumer contactless payments with crypto.
- We have added an independent checkout button to the CryptoBucks platform. This feature allows e-commerce merchants to securely accept cryptocurrency and convert to USD.